viernes, 6 de febrero de 2009

Christina Aguilera’s Cleavage does not seem to have deflated much since the birth of her kid. So, I was wondering, Now that the kid is what 16




Christina Aguilera’s Cleavage does not seem to have deflated much since the birth of her kid. So, I was wondering, Now that the kid is what 16, will she admit that she has implants?? I know these images are a bit old, but I could not find any new full size images of her cleavage to share with you, so I figured these would give you wood…. Er… Let you get an eye full…. Er… You know what I mean. No matter what, we all enjoy Christina Aguilera’s Cleavage, and its is pretty apparent that she enjoys showing it, because she makes little or no attempt to cover it up, and that’s awesome. Enjoy these photos, and as soon as I grab some new ones, I will post them up for you. Christina Aguilera’s Cleavage

No hay comentarios: